The ToronTek-E400W pulse oximeter is intended for use at home and in a professional healthcare facility. This device is the only model in the ToronTek range that has wireless connectivity to a computer via Bluetooth to transfer the recorded data.
The bright, multi-color display makes reading your SpO2 an easy, fun experience. The oximeter’s next-generation display allows you to see your readings in 4 different directions. The smart screen rotation will flip the screen 90 degrees to provide the most optimum reading experience.
The device charges when connected to the computer or connected to the power supply via a power adapter.
The proprietary software accompanying the device will allow users to upload the data to the computer via the Bluetooth platform to generate reports. In addition to that, the software enables users to cast the reading data to the computer screen simultaneously as the device is showing the data on the OLED screen.
Features of this Pulse Oximeter:
- Bluetooth connectivity to computer and smartphone
- Built-in memory storing up to 24 hours of data
- Designed software compatible with Windows and MAC PCs
- Designed app compatible with android and ios devices
- Sleek, light, and compact unit, weighing 75 gr with lithium battery
- 3.7V rechargeable lithium battery, charging with a wall plug or USB connection
- Automatic power-off when the finger is out to save on battery
- Anti-reflective, multi-color LED display with auto-rotating feature
- Adjustable screen brightness with 4 levels to choose from
- SPO2 (Oxygen saturation) and Pulse rate display in (Numeric, bar graph, and pleth waveform)
- Alarm with adjustable volume and visual notification, triggered when pulse rate or SpO2 falls below or goes beyond set levels
- Neck-strap included for easy carriage
- Battery level indicator
- Synchronous display on the oximeter and the APP and Software
1x ToronTek-E400W Pulse Oximeter
1x DC power adapter plug
1x USB connector cord
1x User manual
- PR and SPO2 Measurement Accuracy: ±2%
- Weight: 75 gr
- Dimensions (inches): 2.7*1.4*1.2
3-5 Business days – (Shipping from CANADA)
1 year limited warranty
Weight: 75 gr
Dimensions (cm): 7x3x3.5
Your doctor or healthcare provider is the best source for your treatment plan. This unit is not intended to replace a doctor’s visit and advice from medical professionals.
Unfortunately, there are many products offered through online vendors that are NOT APPROVED by HealthCanada. These products have been proven to be absolutely unreliable in terms of reading accuracy, performance, and reported data. All oximeters offered through this website are APPROVED by HealthCanada and have passed required testing standards to be licensed for sales in Canada.
To make sure the device you buy is medical grade, you can follow the link below for Health Canada and search for the device name and make sure the device has an active license.
How to purchase:
Click HERE to find out the stores carrying the devices
Want to know more about the benefits of the pulse oximeter?
Pulse Oximeter (E400W) software:
This device is compatible with Windows and MAC PCs, ios and Android devices:
To download WINDOWS software RIGH CLICK on below icon and “Save link as” on your PC.
To download the MAC software please visit the MAC app store. “Health Aide”
iPhone/iPad and Android devices:
To Download the HealthAide app devices click on the below icons: